Emerging technologies are altering every competitive landscape. At Singularity University, we see these seismic shifts as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value-creation. We help the world’s companies, governments, and organizations understand and leverage these opportunities to propel themselves forward and address the world’s greatest challenges.
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you’ll be a Marketo expert with solid business judgment, strong creative and analytical skills, and demonstrated experience in creating scalable processes. You’ll be leading and enabling omnichannel marketing campaigns, and will collaborate to design and implement marketing automation system enhancements. You’ll ensure that all our campaign operations run smoothly, by providing support for campaign tracking, web analytics, campaign reporting and analysis, testing and optimization, cross-channel analysis segmentation and data integration/platforms
Drive growth in SU’s core businesses through smart campaign planning, creation, and execution
- Partner with product marketing leads to provide strategy, targeting, and timelines on existing and new campaign requests.
- Develop & manage automated triggered, lifecycle and ad hoc email campaigns to continuously improve onboarding, engagement, and retention of leads. Including list segmentation, email and form creation, multi-channel marketing programs, optimization, testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with business leads and marketing team on multichannel marketing campaigns by leveraging the data and insights available.
Optimize and scale marketing campaign efficiency via robust data management, end-to-end tracking, automated reporting, and continuous performance analysis
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities,, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Continually improve and optimize performance, processes and analytics to increase both ROI and customer delight.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to drive consistency and accuracy of data in order to improve business outcomes and streamline sales efficiencies.
Assist Marketing Ops Director with the operation, management, and optimization of SU's marketing automation platform (Marketo).
- Understand the sync between Marketo and Salesforce in order to optimize campaign creation and lead processing.
- Help evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Help manage automated processes such as lead routing, lead assignment, and lead scoring.
- Stay current with Marketo functionality and leverage the best new features.
Keep projects and programs on time and keep stakeholders properly informed.
- Use proven project management approaches and communication techniques.
- Determine a set of marketing tests and tactics that support key initiatives and work with channel owners and creative to test and implement improvements.
- Leverage data to support decisions. Manage data including segmentation, reporting, testing and optimization. Collaborate with others to analyze campaign performance.
- Create reports for the marketing team, product team, and management.
Our Requirements (you must have):
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years Marketo experience.
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Familiarity with HTML/design principles.
- Experience with API, Marketo LaunchPoint partners, or other integration points.
- Testing frameworks (A/B split testing, deliverability, and tracking).
- Familiarity with database/list management, data hygiene and best practices.
- Proven experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Experience with both enterprise sales processes as well as direct to consumer funnels.
- Previous success in marketing operations and strategy function with creating and executing online customer awareness, acquisition and retention email campaigns.
- Track record of using data to drive marketing decisions and campaign planning.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Salesforce experience.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Independence and proven problem-solving abilities.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions.
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- Unlimited paid time off for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.