Do you want to promote the exciting digital product offering for an established and growing mission-driven business that measures its social impact on a global scale?
As Digital Enablement Coordinator, you’ll be empowering our Sales teams to promote our digital products and service offerings. You’ll be managing projects and using your creative, communication and critical thinking skills to ensure a great customer experience for enterprise clients purchasing our digital products and services. You will be wearing many hats in this role - creating materials that support Sales teams, educating internal stakeholders and cultivating long-term relationships with our enterprise clients.
Create digital product support documentation for Sales team use.
- Prepare deliverables and draft creative and supporting content materials for client engagements including, project briefs, selling aids, sales collateral, flyers, infographics, digital advertising, and sales presentations.
- Research and recommend sales enablement tools and ideas.
Educate internal Singularity University teams about our digital offering.
- Develop an onboarding process to educate internal and Channel Partner sales teams on how to sell products.
- Act as the main point of contact for Sales team questions on digital products, including DASH, digital courses, and premium membership.
Be the voice of our digital customers, ensuring they receive great and timely customer service at every interaction with Singularity University.
- Oversee the sales, legal and finance process for new and existing enterprise clients to ensure timely execution.
- Liaise across business units to develop and implement processes as new selling models are approved.
Minimum Requirements (you must have):
- Prior exposure to sales and/or channel sales.
- A bachelor's degree in English, marketing, or graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Proven project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Proven success working as a member of a team and contributing individually.
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
About you (we’d like you to have):
- Fluency in multiple languages.
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up environment.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
- The position reports to the Director, Online Learning.
- This is an individual contributor position with no supervisory responsibilities.
- The position primary work location can be remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.