We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for Singularity University's web and digital offerings for our global community of innovators, including community support tools, a marketplace offering, a subscription offering, and micro-learning resources). As Senior Product Manager, you will help us reinvent the Singularity experience by integrating digital resources into the SU customer journey. You will be able to wear many hats in this role, and not only grow your product management experience and overall business understanding but also be part of a mission-driven business that measures its social impact on a global scale.
- Create use cases, customer stories, and product requirements to articulate desired features and functionality.
- Design and build the next iteration of digital offerings that will help Singularity University expand its impact globally.
- Guide all aspects of product management, including product vision, requirements, business justification, roadmap, prioritization, trade-offs, and releases.
- Play a critical role in creating alignment between engineers and other internal stakeholders to understand business, data, and product needs.
Our Requirements (we need you to have):
- 3+ years experience as a product manager for digital products, services or tools.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design.
- Experience with client management.
- Accurate and concise communication.
- Ability to balance a detailed-oriented approach with a big-picture vision.
The primary work location will be at SU headquarters in Mountain View, CA. Most Singularity staff have the opportunity to work remotely one or more days per week.
Why Work at Singularity?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. Learn more at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- 401(k) plan
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees
- A full suite of additional benefits (STD/LTD, Life Insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Cold brew coffee and tea on tap
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks
- Lunchtime meditation group
- NASA Research Park location
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond!
About Singularity University
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We seek to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.