Are you invigorated by seeking out mutually beneficial partnerships with other organizations? Do you relish time that you spend nurturing long-term partner relationships?
Singularity University is looking for an energetic Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships to drive channel sales of Singularity University products and services around the globe. You will work collaboratively with our Strategic Relations team, the Ecosystem team, SU Faculty, and others.
Our include Country Partners, Chapter leadership, and companies with business relationships with SU, such as Deloitte. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a network of partners by driving revenue, recruiting new partners, and supporting existing ones. If you’re intrigued by the idea of joining a rapidly growing social venture and being part of the growing channel function, you may be the right person for the job.
- Cultivate new and existing channel partnerships to drive channel sales business in an assigned territory or vertical.
- Support channel partners as needed to drive individual sales.
- Build relationships between members of the Strategic Relations and Ecosystems teams and assigned channel partners so clients are fully supported.
- Ensure that channel sales reporting is clear and accurate.
- Develop and execute on strategies to acquire new channel partners aligned with company goals.
- Cultivate new and existing channel partnerships to drive channel sales business.
- Manage business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) using Salesforce.com.
- Manage partner relationships at the executive and tactical levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our Requirements (you must have):
- At least ten years of sales or business development experience.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to travel as needed, including multiple, consecutive nights away from home, both domestic & international.
About You (we’d like it if you have)
- Proven success growing a business development or channel sales territory that has achieved annual sales quotas at or above $3M.
- Proven success guiding and managing the work of other business development professionals.
- Effective communication skills, particularly in simplifying complex technology concepts.
- An interest in working for a mission-driven organization, with a focus on creating a positive impact in the world.
- Proven success earning the trust and confidence of colleagues across the company.
- An advanced degree from an accredited university.
This position’s primary work location will be at SU Headquarters, Mountain View, CA or remote within the United States. We will prioritize candidates based in Mountain View or Southern California.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.