As Singularity University’s Digital Analytics Lead you will transform our digital analytics capabilities and add exponential positive value. You will drive strategy and roadmap for all our digital marketing information flows across web and mobile. Through technology solutions, bring various digital properties together for seamless tracking and measurement. You will bring agility and accuracy to digital analytics, customer acquisition, campaign management. Enable SU with strategic and operational decision making by closely working with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish the strategy for implementing digital analytics across SU Web and Mobile Platforms.
- Research and recommend emerging digital analytics technologies that help SU’s growth.
- Through hands-on expertise, implement digital analytics solutions integrating marketing flows between various SU technology stacks.
- Provide operational support by closely working with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
- Enable digital campaign design, end-to-end information flow tracking and analyze data for insights.
- Enable SU with strategic and operational decision making by closely working with Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
Our requirements (we need you to have):
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of hands-on digital analytics experience in supporting marketing operations.
- Expert level experience with Digital Analytics (Google Analytics and GTM a must) and Cross-domain tracking.
- Experience with integrating and tracking metrics across all digital marketing channels and tools.
- Experience in working with Cloud CRM and Marketing Automation (SalesForce/Marketo).
- Experience in data preparation, analysis and presentation through data visualization.
- Expert level experience in Digital Marketing process and concepts.
- Expert level experience in Channels, Campaigns, Funnels, Conversions and Attribution tracking.
- Experience in presenting insight to Sales, Marketing and Product teams for process improvements.
- Experience in providing data driven recommendations to establish digital strategies and standardization.
- Familiar with A/B testing process and analysis.
About You (we’d like it if you have)
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 Suite.
- Experience with Dashboards and Reports development through Data visualization tool (Tableau).
- SQL and data management skills.
- Identity and access management for digital tracking.
- Experience in digital product usage analysis.
- 360-degree view Customer data analysis.
- A/B testing platform (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.).
- Data Science Skills.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.