Director of Acquisition Marketing
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Singularity Group is seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to serve as the strategic B-B and B-C acquisition marketing leader at Singularity.
This role is highly visible and is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on Singularity’s mission to create impact at a planetary scale. You will manage a team of acquisition marketers and support all Singularity Programs business lines and across multiple digital performance and email marketing channels including paid search, paid social, display advertising, retargeting, email, referral, affiliate, and podcasts.
You will own the performance of high-impact digital marketing programs, as well as the development of new/emerging performance marketing channels, as well as the testing, budgeting and reporting standards thereof. This reports directly to the VP Operations / Head of Singularity Programs.
The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering successful business results, balancing important, competing demands and building trust and credibility across a wide range of stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Define the customer marketing strategy. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, consultants and agencies to build customer segment marketing plans that unlock significant growth.
- Build the process. Establish and lead a marketing planning process that produces a cohesive, impactful annual marketing plan. You will be strong at pulling together a plan and ensuring that multiple teams stay connected, coordinated and on track from inception through delivery.
- Build, organize and lead the Performance Marketing team. This includes the definition of roles and responsibilities, allocation of marketing functions and the hiring, management and mentorship of all direct reports.
- Develop strategic acquisition marketing plans to target and acquire new customers using a variety of marketing channels.
- Work closely with Business Unit Marketers to ensure smooth and effective execution of all campaigns that support Business Unit growth.
- Own, and assign ownership of, relationships with Channel Partners such as Google, Facebook, Adobe and other performance media publishers.
- Drive the exploration and execution of new media channels/campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and Business Unit Marketing to build campaign testing plans.
- Deliver post-campaign performance reporting and work with Marketing Analytics team on deeper analysis.
- Define Reporting requirements and cadence for all media channels to BU marketing and broader audience
- 8+ years’ experience in performance and customer retention marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic) and ideally with specific experience in acquiring customers across:
- High cost/value leadership events/programs
- Professional Services
- 4+ years experience working in marketing automation platforms Hubspot preferred but any comparable system would be acceptable
- 3+ years’ experience managing performance marketing teams
- Very strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with fluency in key analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and ability to produce reports and dashboards
- Experience working, communicating, presenting, and reporting to senior executives
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization and managing multiple groups of stakeholders
- MBA preferred, with BA/BS in a quantitative field
Singularity Group was founded on the premise that the world’s greatest problems are the world’s greatest opportunities. We deeply believe that the world has all the necessary ingredients to tackle our biggest challenges and create abundance for all. We have the visionaries, the teachers, the technologies, the makers and the capital.
When all of these ingredients combine, the possibility for impact becomes exponential. We are a platform for promoting new ways of thinking and innovating, a launchpad for emerging ventures and a powerful global community of doers and leaders—all poised to solve humanity’s biggest problems.
At Singularity Group we work with you to define your massively transformative purpose (MTP), prepare for unpredictable change, learn a mindset and toolset to lead in tomorrow’s world and take action by starting companies, changing companies and changing communities. We help you better understand the future direction of technology, the societal and economic implications of its use and the opportunities for positive impact on a planetary scale.
Singularity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.