Singularity University (SU) provides transformational learning experiences for entrepreneurs and executives and helps them to see the opportunities in exponential technologies like artificial intelligence, digital biology, and quantum computing. SU also connects them to a global ecosystem that is shaping the future and solving the world’s most urgent problems.
As a member of the Digital Businesses team, you will help grow SU’s digital business into a global ecosystem of resources, ideas, and expertise that enables deep connection within the change maker community to drive positive sustainable global impact.
As the DASH Product Adoption Coordinator, you will be a key contributor in launching new digital products and growing a thriving online community that empowers organizations and individuals to build a better tomorrow.
Ensure successful product adoption:
- Own and lead the end-to-end process and workflow of client onboarding across multiple cross-functional teams to include the coordination of workshop services, digital licensing, and initial client UI set up.
- Project a high-level client-facing professional approach toward new clients and shared interest in their company success.
- Coordinate with DASH Product Management to define and track the success of new-client product adoption.
- Manage media content databases (videos and articles): upload and push content out to clients based initial customer profile and ongoing in coordination with Community Management.
Provide Top-level User Experience Support:
- In coordination with DASH Community Management and SU Engineering, provide tiered ZenDesk product support according to service level targeted response times.
- In coordination with SU Engineering lead proactive support services for new and ongoing client UI data import and export success via a ZenDesk workflow.
- Escalate technical issues to the Engineering team and assist with maintenance.
- Lead ownership of the ZenDesk DASH FAQ and align FAQ development with product development.
- Lead ownership of the DASH Online Product Adoption Course: maintenance, product updates, and coordination with SU Online Courses development teams.
Support feedback loops for product development and market fit:
- During product adoption, identify opportunities to increase platform engagement frequency and enhance user-experience; gather customer insights to inform product development.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative metrics and resources to measure product adoption success.
- Conceive, Define, Plan, and Maintain key performance indicators of successful product adoption.
- Provide feedback and support to cross-collaborative teams.
Minimum Requirements (you must have):
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time to headquarters.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Experience managing communities, campaigns, and/or events.
- Strong communication skills with high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to establish and foster strong relationships, while collaborating across multiple functions and levels of authority.
- Knowledge of design thinking (to help inform improvements to SU offerings) and lean startup methodologies.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile project management.
- A strong spirit of collaboration, working across large organizations to reach a common goal, while actively promoting authenticity, transparency, and thought leadership.
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to identify key insights.
- Success thriving in an ambiguous and evolving work environment.
- An interest in working for a mission-driven organization.
The primary work location can be at headquarters in Mountain View, CA, or remote within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.)
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees
- 401(k) plan
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.