At Singularity University, we transform how leaders think about the future and guide them in building new capabilities to get there successfully. Our enterprise solutions enable organizations to better understand and anticipate the potential impact of exponential technologies and take action.
As Demand Generation Manager in our B2B Marketing Team, you’ll develop and execute our lead generation and pipeline building strategy. You’ll be part of creating the strategy for multi-channel, multi-step campaigns that feed our fast-growing sales team.You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with partners in Content, Social, Marketing Ops, Sales, and Product to successfully execute their programs.
Develop and execute campaigns to hit aggressive new lead acquisition and revenue goals via digital channels across paid, owned, and earned media.
- Develop and execute omnichannel demand gen strategy including SEM, paid social media, retargeting, content syndication and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and deploy email marketing programs in partnership with Content, Marketing Ops teams.
- Ensure programs are optimized for tracking, reporting results and evaluating success.
Devise lead nurture campaigns to guide prospects through all stages of our enterprise sales funnel.
- Create campaigns to nurture recycled and disqualified leads.
- Build strategies and campaigns to accelerate the sales pipeline.
Integrate knowledge from digital marketing trends and winning tactics into SU’s approaches.
- Continually track new developments in digital marketing.
- Be open to testing new approaches on an ongoing basis.
Coordinate with stakeholders across the internal marketing team and external vendors to ensure campaigns and projects are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported.
- Project manage cross-functional account-based marketing (ABM) plays in partnership with our SDR team.
- Recommend website optimization based on identifying areas that drive conversion.
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing) to meet or exceed company goals.
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaign data to identify opportunities for optimization and to continuously improve conversion and ROI.
- Work with cross-functional teams and 3rd parties to develop content for campaigns; and ensure all visuals and copy are concise, compelling and on-brand.
Our Minimum Requirements (you must have):
- 3+ years of experience driving lead generation and customer acquisition activities in a B2B environment.
- Experience as an inbound data-driven digital marketer with a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent project management skills
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising platforms and techniques
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial bias toward action
- Comfort managing multiple assignments and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo.
- A strong track record delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling lead and MQL acquisition
- Experience with account-based marketing.
- Experience with SaaS products, management consulting services, and/or educational courses and programs.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Wordpress.
- Experience implementing live chat lead capture programs.
- SQL knowledge.
Impact & Influence:
- This is a full-time, exempt position.
- The position reports to the Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing
- This is an individual contributor position with no supervisory responsibilities.
- The position primary work location will be at SU headquarters, Moffett Field, CA, or remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions.
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- Unlimited paid time off for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.