Emerging technologies are altering every competitive landscape. At Singularity University, we see these seismic shifts as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value-creation. We help the world’s companies, governments, and organizations leverage these opportunities to propel themselves forward and address the world’s greatest challenges. What to help us?
Our Marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for a Marketo and Salesforce expert with business judgment, strong creative and analytical skills, and prior experience in taking marketing operations to scale. Ideally you are someone who has experience in both enterprise sales processes as well as direct-to-consumer funnels. You’ll have the latitude to drive collaboration and accountability with cross-functional teams and to focus on leading our omni-channel marketing campaigns. You'll support campaign tracking, web analytics, campaign reporting and analysis, testing and optimization, cross-channel analysis segmentation, and data integration.
- Own all marketing operations responsibilities, including segmenting lists, creating the emails and related microsites, and managing optimization, testing and deployment.
- Manage and optimize of SU's marketing automation platform, Marketo.
- Optimize and scale marketing campaigns through robust data management, end-to-end tracking, automated reporting, and continuous performance analysis.
- Partner with product marketing leads to provide strategy, targeting, and timelines on existing and new campaign requests.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to drive consistency and accuracy of data in order to improve business outcomes, refine the lead scoring model, and streamline cross-functional operations.
- Keep projects and programs on time and on budget and to keep stakeholders properly informed.
- Determine a set of marketing tests and tactics that support key initiatives and work with channel owners and creative to test and implement improvements.
Our Requirements (we need you to have):
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years marketing operations experience as the primary administrator of Marketo.
About You (we’d like it if you have):
- Experience in enterprise and consumer marketing environments
- Previous success in the marketing operations and/or strategy function with creating and executing online customer awareness, acquisition and retention email campaigns.
- A preference for using data to drive marketing decisions and campaign planning.
- The ability to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Strong analytical skills, including mastery of spreadsheet tools, intermediate SQL knowledge, and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in fast-paced enterprise and consumer marketing environments.
- Web CMS experience (Wordpress preferred).
- HTML knowledge.
The position’s primary work location will be at SU headquarters, Mountain View, CA, or remote within the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a Benefit Corporation (B Corp) blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions.
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- Unlimited paid time off for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view.
- We make decisions based on evidence and logic that push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.