Are you passionate about helping leaders to envision exciting and abundant futures for themselves and their organizations? Interested in joining a fast-paced, collaborative organization that is creating impact across the globe?
Singularity University (SU) transforms how leaders think about the future and empowers organizations to anticipate and capitalize on exponential technologies and trends. As Program Manager, you’ll create positive, high-quality experiences for groups of leaders from leading corporations, NGO’s, and government agencies. Working together with our Product Design, Client Relations, Curriculum, Events, and Faculty Operations teams, you will shape the design and delivery of innovative and engaging programs. You will initially support Program Leads, then act as the Lead and primary point of contact for our clients throughout the program development process.
- Together with members of the team, conduct a thorough goal and objective scoping for each project.
- Ensure seamless hand-off and smooth, high-touch client experience from launch to completion of program delivery.
- Collaborate with Design and Curriculum teams on program content, agenda, and tools.
- Match faculty expertise and skills to program designs and work with Faculty Operations to manage faculty booking requests.
- Coordinate and execute all program logistics and operations, including coordination of the team, scheduling of internal/external meetings, program execution, and tracking spending against the approved budget.
- Create and maintain client and program folders, documents, and meeting notes.
- Act as on-site support during client programs.
- Manage and track spending against the approved budget.
- Conduct post-program analysis, lead debrief sessions, and manage program surveys.
Our requirements (we need you to have):
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of relevant experience designing and delivering client experiences, with a focus on either event management or program management.
- The ability to travel internationally about 20% of the time.
About you (we’d like it if you have):
- A history of success solving complex problems, managing multiple, competing priorities, and managing projects that require attention to detail.
- An understanding of design thinking techniques and principles.
- Experience working with top tier speakers, faculty, and/or subject matter experts.
- A passion for Singularity University’s mission.
- The ability to speak multiple languages.
- The ability to work independently within a cross-functional team.
- A bias for taking initiative.
- Meticulous detail orientation.
You can do this job at headquarters in Mountain View, CA, or remote within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA. Candidates who can work from our Mountain View, CA headquarters will have preference.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions.
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Meditation group.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
At Singularity University, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of 200,000 leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along side, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the SU family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.