Are you excited about the power of exponential technologies to shape the future and solve the world’s most pressing problems?
Emerging technologies are altering every competitive landscape. At Singularity University, we see these seismic shifts as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value-creation. We help the world’s leaders understand and leverage these opportunities to propel themselves forward and address the world’s greatest challenges. Learn more at https://su.org/.
In this role, you will connect with our expanding global network to help grow our product offering with existing country partners, ensure the quality of the products that are being offered under the SingularityU brand, build relationships with new country partners, and develop strategies to help our products reach more people globally.
What You Will Be Doing
- Champion the SingularityU brand globally, building relationships with stakeholders from across the world.
- Work with our global partners to expand their offerings by building out detailed playbooks and operating guides.
- Ensure the quality of products offered under the SU brand.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of target customer needs, associated product requirements, and how they map to current products.
- Collect and organize data and information from the community, using qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Localize existing products so that they are appropriate for delivery within global partner territories by using approved product frameworks and design methodologies.
- Act as relationship manager, product developer, instructional designer, and training facilitator for SingularityU offerings.
Position Requirements (we need you have)
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience.
- At least one previous position with direct responsibility for managing budget and/or a P&L.
- Ability to travel at least 20% internationally, and flexibility to work across time zones and outside of traditional work hours.
About you (we’d like you to have)
- Demonstrable strength in written communication.
- The ability to produce detailed product manuals, slide decks and other materials that will guide the delivery of SingularityU programs.
- Past experience in creating financial models of products and licensing arrangements.
- Experience developing products for users across multiple languages and geographies.
- Experience identifying and documenting processes that need to be developed to support global products.
- The proven ability to apply design methods that reveal the set of high-level international marketing requirements for products and delivering products that meet those requirements.
- Exposure to executive education, instructional design, and/or program facilitation.
The position can be located anywhere in the United States.
Why Work at Singularity University?
Singularity University is a B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We aspire to impact billions of lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation. For more information, visit us at su.org.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Health coverage with generous employer contributions
- A full suite of additional benefits (disability, life insurance, FSA/HSA, Employee Assistance Program, etc.).
- Equity in Singularity University for all employees.
- 401(k) plan.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Employees have access to most Singularity on-campus workshops and learning events. We connect you (and our clients) with the greatest minds in Silicon Valley and beyond.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for, both within our community and with our employees:
- We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable and leaves no one behind.
- We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
- We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our action.
- We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
- We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
- We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
- Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
- We are exponential.
Singularity University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. SU is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.