Strategic Proposal Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Join our team at Singularity Group for an exciting opportunity to work in an environment and organization that is focused on solving global grand challenges and changing the world. Our team leads the charge on influencing Fortune 500 executives and global leaders to educate their organization by promoting the application of exponential technologies and trends in order to Future-proof their businesses and create positive impact for the world.
This highly visible role will interface directly with our clients and global c-suite executives, enabling this person to create compelling proposals in support of our high touch sales process. You will collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders across the organization to help move these relationships and deals through from discovery and proposal stages to closed/won business. You will work with marketing, sales operations, content, legal and finance as part of this collaborative process. This role will assist and report into the Senior Strategic Relations Director in helping enterprise clients navigate their innovation path. The Strategic Relations Senior Director is responsible for developing global multi-faceted complex relationships and selling custom solutions to enterprise customers around the world.
Identify and Translate Customer Needs
- Ability to actively listen and understand client needs in order to create solutions
- Handle crucial conversations and solve problems autonomously
- Utilize strategic thinking, iterate quickly, and embody an entrepreneurial mindset
- Use existing collateral to customize pitch decks and create compelling proposals
- Identify and leverage a variety of sources to develop new material (as needed)
- Work cross-departmentally in an extremely collaborative team environment
Support Sales Process:
- Maintain level of knowledge on features and business applications in the company product line-up
- High Level understanding of the consultative sales process
- Manage and update sales collateral as needed in collaboration with marketing
- Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced , deadline-driven environment
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas: consultative project management or digital sales environments, management consulting, EdTech, digital technology, SAAS solutions, membership or subscriptions, or high-tech innovation solutions
- Design skills on creating presentations and quickly iterating on current decks using Google slides and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with working in a startup environment
- Excellent verbal, oral and written skills; proposal and design skills a plus
- Familiarity with CRMs – Salesforce, HubSpot
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications, Google suite of applications, Slack
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Interest in innovation, exponential tech, trends and impact
- Effective communication and partnerships across levels, teams, and workgroups
- Extremely organized with a fast response time. Comfortable working under tight deadlines with quick turnaround.
Singularity Group is on a mission to improve the lives of billions of people by helping leaders adapt to a world of accelerating change and empower them to leverage tech to improve the lives of one billion people over the next five years. We see exponential technologies as massive opportunities for dramatic growth, innovation, and value creation.
Singularity Group was founded on the premise that the world’s greatest problems are the world’s greatest opportunities. We deeply believe that the world has all the necessary ingredients to tackle our biggest challenges and create abundance for all. We have the visionaries, the teachers, the technologies, the makers and the capital.
When all of these ingredients combine, the possibility for impact becomes exponential. We are a platform for promoting new ways of thinking and innovating, a launchpad for emerging ventures and a powerful global community of doers and leaders—all poised to solve humanity’s biggest problems.
At Singularity Group we work with you to define your massively transformative purpose (MTP), prepare for unpredictable change, learn a mindset and toolset to lead in tomorrow’s world and take action by starting companies, changing companies and changing communities. We help you better understand the future direction of technology, the societal and economic implications of its use and the opportunities for positive impact on a planetary scale. Learn more at su.org.
- Fully remote workforce
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D
- Wellness/EAP Program
- Paid Holidays
Singularity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/provincial, local law.